Upon calling CTC, you will be greeted by one of our Client Coordinators. They will begin by asking you what concerns you have in regard to your child’s development. Not sure what type of evaluations your child needs, no problem! Our CTC coordinator will assist you with scheduling the correct evaluations.
Here is the information we will need you to provide during your initial phone call:
If you’re not sure what type of evaluation is needed, no problem! Let us know your concerns and we will assist you with scheduling the correct evaluations to meet your child’s needs.
After the initial intake call our Client Coordinator will:
Day of Evaluation:
- Meet with the evaluating therapist or evaluation team
- Your evaluator will discuss your primary concerns, then begin to work with your child to complete standardized assessments
- The evaluation should take about an hour
- When the assessment portion is completed, the evaluators will review them preliminary findings and provide you with recommendations
- If therapy has been recommended the client coordinator will assist you with scheduling therapy sessions